Friday, February 15, 2008

Futsal

Futsal, I not good in playing ball especially need to use leg to kick! I hardly control the ball, but ball control me.. haha.. Anyway, I enjoy the time spend with my colleagues, someone said this game is better than sauna, we feel hot, sweat alot and tiring!! haha... Good to burn body calories :)


Well, because we want to maintain good healthy lifestyle all the times, exercise is essential lo.. especially we work in this big city.. Don't lazy!!

We always have so many funny actions during the play, laugh together. Sometimes I feel like we still schooling. :) All macam budak-budak kecil :)

Some of my futsal teammates won a competition before, and don't surprise all of us are sporty ladies and professional career women. Don't play play oo... :) We loves outdoor activities :)

No comments: