Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bowling Tournament


Tower 2 Bowling Tournament held at Sunway Pyramid. Many participants from various of companies joined this tournament, included my friend, moon & her team members: Amir, Irwan & Fred. What I am doing here?? Well, to give mentally support to my dearest friend, I went there as a supporter to cheer them up & as well as become the photographer & videographer of the day.. hahaha. (How much you pay me?? :) Sara also with me too.. Moon has better score from games to games. Congratulation.. :) Dont forget my other two ladies, Siti & Sue. They got a very good score too. Besides that, they also have luck in the lucky draw.. :) Tournament adjourned about 12.30pm.

Weekend mood haven't end yet. We went to shopping, hahaha... MEga Sales now!! Left hand one paper bag, right hand one paper bag, go in one shop to one shop. We shops for many stuffs: Clothes, spec, accessories, belt, wallet.. Lastly, we yam ca at Pappa shop...

Happy Saturday :)

(16 August 2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every1 shopping like crazy especially sara... ct n i only yg low profile ni.. ehehe