Saturday, August 23, 2008

'Shortest' August

August 2008. I feel that this is the fastest month passed. 7 days more to enter a new month. A new challenge is ahead there...

It's 3.55am, and I still can't get into sleep. What is disturbing me? am I struggling something??

A friend of mine don't like farewell. Farewell is a gathering or parting someone's departure & at the time to express good wishes to someone in future. Recently, many people invite me to go out for a meal, and this remind me that I'm going to leave them soon. (Good or Bad sight ya?)

The hardest time for me now is my beloved friends here, I believe I have build a very strong friendship among them. We owez bump out together, many same interests, even stay close to each others, that's why we can stay up late & go back together too. People will question where is one of our member if we are not together that time. Sound like we are a gang now:) I'm looking back the photos I took before. Photo is a good weapon to keep our remembrance. Photo futsal, bukit tabur, tennis, movie, cafe, pub, feringhi, office, home, shopping centre, big spec, bowling, matta fair, pc fair, book fair, klcc park, lunch, dinner... Besides thank you, I don't know what I wanna to say. You are my trusted & best friends in my whole life. Frankly, I hardly to trust someone as I hurt badly before, but for you all, I willing to open my heart & share everything, I believe you all feel the same right? We have no gap in between, that's what a friend mean for.

Sometimes, I feel I'm very greedy, hoping environment & people can suit in one place... So, I can get 2 things, without losing either one. Well, i know in reality, no everything is under my control, so face the truth!! Btw, I know clearly what I want in my life, and what is good for me & my family.. This is my priority now, and I have to sacrifice something to get what I want. Quite a tough decision making at first. Whatever ahead that will gonna happen is under God's hand, I pray that God will continue guide me & show me the right way to walk continuously...

Opps.. almost 4.30am.. Am I writing too slow? Ok, when the moment of sunrise, the new day begins :) Jia you !!!!

No comments: