Monday, August 18, 2008

Genesis Cafe, Sri Manja

Thank you ladies. I really happy u all able to come for the dinner. Although we have a simple dinner, but I always enjoy the peak of fun you all had make. :) Well, I didn't manage to give a short speech to you all that time. No matter how much I prepared myself, I think I'm speechless in front of you all. Perhaps smile can cover thousand of words, action can be as remembrance.

8GB Ipod with casing & nokia N73. Jealous oo...

Baked spaghetti from Genesis cafe, Sri Manja. . I don't like it very much as it's too cheesy.. FATTENING.. hehe.. maybe I had my heavy coffee time before the meal :p

We stopped by Cindy's house after dinner. I think her 3 askar-askar didn't meet Moon for a long time & this is the welcome gift the kids gave to her.. Hahaha... The kids enjoy the 'fight' so much: 2 attackers & one observer sits aside: 'Still laughing ah? bros, hit more harder!!' hehehehe.. :)
8.45pm, Olympic Final Men Single badminton, Our Malaysian shotter: Lee Chong Wei vs China: Lin Dan. 39minutes match, Lin Dan had beat down Lee and make Lee just able to win his silver medal in Beijing Olympic. It's quite a tough games as Lin Dan is the top No.1 badminton shotter in the world. However, I happy that he won a medal. :p
(17 August 2008)

No comments: