Thursday, August 14, 2008

'MOON' Night


Mata kerbau??Mata lembu?? Bull eye?? Cow eye?? hehehe...


After 2 hours futsal session, we had our dinner at one coffee shop. The food is normal, but the fruit juice is really taste good, delicious! & serve in big glass!! We have watermelon, manggo, Frest fruits!!! Tonight moon in the sky is so bright, it's time to test my camera quality. Wow, I can shoot the moon clearly even can see the surface :) I like my camera :) This also remind my friend, moon & mooncake festival :)
On the way back, we play 'Daddy YanKee' songs in the car. The singer born at San Juan, Puerto Rico, hip hop style singer. All of the songs are very nice :) I like it.. suit to go 'cucuk langit' .. kekekeke
(13 August 2008)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice moon... listen to "dancin in the moonlight"~~ sure u jiwang.. ehehe

EyeV said...

or 'Once in a blue moon', soundtrack of 'With Love', japanse drama.. :)