Friday, August 8, 2008

Batu Feringhi




We mentioned about Feringhi trip since few months back, and yet always can't find a suitable date. However, what an unexpected discussion made in one afternoon, pack our things & ahead to feringhi at the same day! Journey started at midnight, approx 1am and reached our destination about 6am. This is the place, Batu Feringhi, a place where we spent our weekend extremely fun & excitement.

Here, we played many activities at the beach. My first time experience are (1) house riding, accompany my friend, moon. We called it 'Mic'.. :) and (2) parachute, pull by a speed boat, round the sea a big circle & saw many jellyfish underneath my foot.. What a beautiful paramount of feringhi from the parachute view. Lastly, (3) foot reflexotogy, what a pain at certain parts, a signal that alert me to take care my health, :p i like to session very much :) I believe my other friends love it too...

We always bring along our camera, as we have the same interests - love to take photo!! We have one macro expert among us, Ms. lulu. She like to shoot macro so much.. hehe... I & moon try to capture photo with black & white feature.. Boleh tahan ba... :) The most interesting part is we use continuous shoot setting, act as bully to bit sara, look like wrestling at the beach, hold her head & pull her leg, even hit her (...) Kasian sara.....

A marvelous night at the beach. I should say my friends are very creative :) We played games & invented some new punishment for the games: bite the 'keropok', hold your laugh or SPELL 'MISSISSIPPI',.. hehe.. Well, we lying on the 'tikar' at the beach, see upward to the sky, although not much stars, but the gentle wind blow towards us, wow.... almost can fall into sleep.. How nice if i can pause this moment.

On the way back to KL, there are some problem with our car's tyre. Thanks God, we found a workshop, fix it & arrive safely at home. 2 days 1 night trip is quite a short time, but we have alot of sweet memories. Even until now, whenever I think of what we had did at the beach, I still will laugh alone now.. :)

Gals, I LOVE YOU ALL :) (2-3 Aug 2008)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must go fo cuti2 again!!! LOL like crazy... HAHAHAHH!!!~~~

EyeV said...

CUTI is coming :p